Sunday, March 1, 2009

Project Postponed.

I woke up to bright sunshine and was looking forward to meeting my project Fjords this afternoon. Unfortunately, the owner called and canceled. You see, Friday was very mild so everything was melting AND it was raining. Then, in the late afternoon we got a flash freeze and it's been cold ever since. The fields are ice and on top of that the barn also flooded and is now an ice rink. I do not envy her at this moment! In any case, I won't be meeting them until next weekend.

Until then, here are some photos of my not-so-secret crush, Justine. I posted about her before here. I was at the barn for a meeting and since it was daylight I had to go feed her some treats. I do not understand why I like her so much!


Look at how fuzzy and fat she is!








That eye still makes me melt.

4 comments:

HorseOfCourse said...

Hehum. Horse 1.0? LOL
She really looks good, you know.

RuckusButt said...

Yeah, she is cute. I think it would be more rational to be in love with a horse I have actually seen do something other than eat hay and follow me! From what I've heard (which isn't that much) she would be a very wrong Horse 1.0...but then I don't mind them "challenging" lol.

Still waiting on the Fjords. The weather here has been very uncooperative if you're trying to fix a flooded and frozen barn!

RuckusButt said...

I should add that the arena is attached to the barn and is therefore flooded/frozen also...though the owner says it's not a great arena to begin with...

HorseOfCourse said...

And since when did love have to do with rational thoughts??? lol
Sounds like the weather is giving you a hard time.